- To create a new workflow, go the settings menu by clicking on the profile icon located at the top right corner.
- Go to the left navigation menu bar and click on Manage Workflow.
- You will have a Create Workflow option on the far right side.
- Enter the name of a Workflow and press Create Workflow button.
- You will be provided with 2 options either to Create Your Own Template or choose from the TaskQue Workflow Templates.
- If you opt for create your own template, then you need to enter the steps of workflow and save pattern. So, next time when will you create a new task you will have an option to choose this defined workflow pattern for your project.
- If you choose workflow templates, then you will have multiples templates to choose from. Select the one that best suits with your company’s work style.