Looking for Guidance on TaskQue Optimisation for Distance Team Collaboration

Hello Everyone :hugs:,

I’m contacting you in an effort to get your opinions and suggestions on how to best use TaskQue to facilitate more effective remote teamwork.

Since utilising TaskQue for a short period of time, my team along with myself have come to appreciate its benefits. However, because of our remote configuration, we are finding it difficult to ensure efficient communication and streamline our workflows.

We are specifically looking for your skills in the following areas:

Task Assignment & Tracking: It might be challenging to remember who is in charge of what and how tasks are progressing. Are there any TaskQue best practices or tricks that we can do to keep everyone informed and handle task allocations more effectively? :thinking:

Integration with Other applications: We use a number of other applications for various project-related tasks, including Google Drive for keeping records and Slack for communication. Is there anyone who has used TaskQue to integrate these tools? :thinking: How can we prevent effort duplication and guarantee smooth data flow? :thinking:

Collaboration and Communication: It might be difficult to communicate in real time when team members are dispersed across multiple time zones. How can the features of TaskQue be used to improve asynchronous communication and guarantee that everyone in the team is informed? :thinking:

Special processes: Owing to our distinct project requirements, we occasionally need special processes. I would be interested in knowing how other people have tailored TaskQue to meet their unique project needs. Any advice on how to efficiently build up and run these workflows? :thinking:

I also checked this :point_right: https://community.taskque.com/t/which-types-of-documents-are-supported-by-taskque/aws

Thank you :pray: in advance.